Re: post processing

Sandman
SubjectRe: post processing
Message-ID<slrnli842f.nuo.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsPeterN

In article <lg0cdl0dr@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN wrote:

Nab
Oh really? That's not even remotely true as far as I'm concerned. I have a great respect for Floyd.

Sandman
That's really weird.

PeterN
respect for you would be weird, troll.

Best endorsement I could get.

In the past I have gotten into some real disagreements with Floyd, but I have not lost respect for him.

Both you and Floyd are grade school trolls, of course you have respect for each other.

As for you, WTF would it matter if LR uses a different file than PS.

It doesn't.

PS for Apple machines is a different file than PS for Windows, although the function is the same. The only purpose for your question was to troll a fight.

The only purpose for you seem to be to make inaccurate statements. I suppose that's how you "improve your photography".

-- Sandman[.net]