Re: post processing

PeterN
SubjectRe: post processing
FromPeterN
Date03/13/2014 23:07 (03/13/2014 18:07)
Message-ID<lfta3g12th7@news6.newsguy.com>
FollowsDavid Taylor
FollowupsYouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle (1d, 14h & 26m) > PeterN

On 3/13/2014 1:47 PM, David Taylor wrote:

David Taylor
I use mostly Paint Shop Pro, which is a low-cost program, not requiring a recurring subscription payment, and the excellent Kolor Autopano Pro for combining multiple images. Image management is with PIE (Picture Information Extractor). Free software I use includes JPEGcrop (lossless cropping) and GeoSetter for geo-tagging.

I very rarely take RAW, preferring to get the exposure right in the camera. I run on Windows, so some of these packages may not be available for your OS.

I almost shoot RAW, for those times when I can't get it right in the camera.

-- PeterN