Re: post processing

PeterN
SubjectRe: post processing
FromPeterN
Date03/15/2014 21:44 (03/15/2014 16:44)
Message-ID<lg2e0k0vqi@news3.newsguy.com>
Followsnospam

On 3/15/2014 12:29 AM, nospam wrote:

nospam
In article <lg0cdl0dr@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

Sandman
[ ... ] Nothing Floyd ever said her has any credibility in any capacity.

Nab
Oh really? That's not even remotely true as far as I'm concerned. I have a great respect for Floyd.

Sandman
That's really weird.

PeterN
respect for you would be weird, troll. In the past I have gotten into some real disagreements with Floyd, but I have not lost respect for him.

As for you, WTF would it matter if LR uses a different file than PS. PS for Apple machines is a different file than PS for Windows, although the function is the same. The only purpose for your question was to troll a fight.

nospam
photoshop for mac and windows use the exact same file format.

the app itself may be different but that doesn't matter.

Did I say otherwise?

-- PeterN