Message-ID<C0D2DD13.544C1%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (1h & 9m) > Snit

"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-59518F.13472606072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/6/06 12:47 PM:

Steve Carroll
In article <C0D2A8A0.5442A%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-6DC71B.20171306072006@individual.net on 7/6/06 11:17 AM:

Sandman
In article <C0D25CE8.54388%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
You sure use a lot of words admitting you have nothing to say.

Sandman
You're a troll, that's what I'm saying. Why?

Snit
You say that often when you back yourself into a corner. No doubt.

You snipped my question:

Hey, are you in a contest with Wally? If so, he wins - you just pasting the same info... cheater!

So, are you in a contest with him to see who can say the least with the most words?

Steve Carroll
The winner of any such contest would be a very distant second to you.

Oh, man! Cut to the quick am I. Steve Carroll, the troll who is the undisputed biggest liar in the history of CSMA just put me down!

-- ? As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse ? If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality") ? One can be guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

Steve Carroll (1h & 9m) > Snit