Message-ID<C0CED116.53D7B%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (1h & 39m)

"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-6BDFA9.14224703072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/3/06 1:22 PM:

Snit
What makes you think my "persona" is any different in other groups?

Sandman
I don't. I offered it as an explanation. Another reason could be that they are more tolerant towards trolls in your other groups.

Steve Carroll
And another reason could be that Snit is lying. They all but ran him out of cola on a rail.

Hey, Steve, great way for you to run from context.

You repeatedly pull up quotes from me I posted to another group - a health group. You have not been able to show that anyone in that group lies and trolls about me the way you do.

In other words, trolls in advocacy groups tend to not like me. How horrid! Do you recall what *you* have said about CSMA and advocacy groups in general? LOL! No, clearly you do not.

-- ? Things which are not the same are not "identical" ??Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree) ? OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)

Steve Carroll (1h & 39m)