SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<C0D10573.54134%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowupsSandman (18h & 18m) > Snit

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-7612D9.08090805072006@individual.net on 7/4/06 11:09 PM:

Sandman
In article <C0D0409C.54056%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
I do wonder if you think *anyone* is stupid enough to believe your delusion

Sandman
This is always as funny. You always say this as if you're on equal basis as the "other" poster. As if there is a group of normal people that agrees with you on these "do you really think *anyone*..." tantrums.

Yet no one ever comes into these threads agreeing with you. Go figure.

Psssst. Hey, Sandman. Yeah, you.

You could have made it look like you were less full of shit by not snipping the context. Just thought I would give you a little tip.

Oh, and your personal attacks are not funny. Work on your comedy routine a bit more, OK?

-- ??Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros ? Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family" ? OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users

Sandman (18h & 18m) > Snit