SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<C0CEEC1C.53DC8%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowupsSandman (8h & 42m) > Snit

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-001B50.00001804072006@individual.net on 7/3/06 3:00 PM:

Sandman
In article <C0CEDCD2.53D9A%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

I've given two possible explanations. A third would be that you're lying.

Snit
Why don't you try the truth? The fact is trolls who infest advocacy groups, such as yourself, tend to speak poorly of me.

Sandman
Why do they only speak poorly of you?

Not only is your premise false, the contrary statement has been made recently. I have shown where people speak poorly of you and Carroll as well. And the three of us are not the only ones.

Your premise was a lie.

Why do all these "trolls" flock around just you?

What evidence do you have that they do? To the extent that you and the other mentioned trolls "flock" around me the answer is clear - you do the same thing to *anyone* who points out your lies. The more someone points out your lies the more you do it.

Do you believe I point out more of your lies than anyone else? If so, then you are likely correct than you troll me more than you troll others. Nothing surprising about this.

Snit
Keep in mind how often you and the other trolls sink to dishonest snipping,

Sandman
Obviously you're talking about yourself.

Again you try to speak for me. No, Sandman, I was speaking of you and the other mentioned trolls: Carroll, Adams, Wally...

Do you need me, again, to show examples where you and they sink to dishonest snipping?

You always snip/ignore/block when you can't handle the truth. Which is pretty much always. You even did it in this post!

You can say that if you wish, but without an example your claim is just another of your empty accusations.

For the record: I have no obligation to respond to your reams of obfuscation, even if you dishonestly label it "evidence".

Snit
falsely attributing quotes

Sandman
You again.

Please provide an example. I can easily show where you, Carroll, Adams and Edwin have repeatedly done this. Do you wish me to do so?

I do wish you to support your claim. Please do.

Snit
running from clear evidence of your lies

Sandman
You again. Go figure.

See above. Look at how you run from the facts in your trolling summary.

============================================Sandman 1) Sandman often goes off into lying, trolling whacked out modes where he insists that his lies are not lies, even though they clearly are. He attributes his own words to others, creates contrived videos and clearly erroneous "FAQs" and tries to pass them off as truth. He will insist they are accurate no matter how many times others (and even he) prove otherwise. 2) Favorite quotes from Sandman: "I continued to be the biggest troll in the group during tyhe time period in question. Lying, failing to support my accusations, obfuscating. You name it, I did it." "I think it's the right move to snip out all the facts you can't face." 3) Sandman flamed me about my web skills and claimed he knew I was not teaching a web class, but when asked he was not able to even point to a single web site I had designed, no less a relevant one I had done for a customer! He also back pedaled and ran when offered to be shown conclusive proof of the classes I teach. I looked at his site: <http://www.sandman.net>, posted info on clear flaws and suggestions for improvement, and Sandman then changed his site to accommodate my suggestions, including altering the contrast, the white space, making both the HTML and CSS validate (both had some pretty severe errors), etc. Instead of thanking me for my assistance, Sandman lied about having changed his site *even after* I pointed out that the Google cache proved he had done so. He went so far as to lie and say I only had suggested getting his HTML to validate. Sandman offered no explanation for the "magic" change; in other word he did not admit he lied. In the end, Sandman trolled me and I, being the honest and honorable person I am, *still* helped Sandman to better his web skills. For more info on this, see: <http://snipurl.com/Sandman_Lie2>and <http://snurl.com/Web_Design_Facts>. 4) Sandman claimed that Dreamweaver, the number one professional web design tool, with a command of 80% or so of the market, is used only by beginners. He did this to try to belittle my use of the tool I use and teach but ended up just showing off his ignorance. 5) When someone else pointed out a problem they were having with technology, Sandman claimed to "debunk" *their* experience based on a contrived video he posted. He stated: Your "experience" is totally debunked with my video clips. I have proven you utterly wrong, face it and move on. When Sandman had a problem, though, and someone else did not, Sandman did not stay consistent. He did not accept his claims had been "debunked". For more info on this, see: <http://snipurl.com/s6f7>. ============================================ While you can find no legitimate flaw in what I say, you run from the facts, deny them, etc. Silly nit picks on your part simply do not interest me.

Snit
I, being very focused on honor and honesty

Sandman
Although, not in csma, where you're focused on everything but honor and honesty, given the onslaught of lying you do on a daily basis.

Again, more of your personal attacks - and again without a shred of evidence.

Snit
I am "rewarded" with more of your trolling. So be it.

Sandman
Why is it that you're the only one that's being "rewarded", Michael? What's so special about you?

More of your silly lies - as has been pointed out, others talk about your trolling - not just me. Same can be said for Carroll, Adams, etc. I am not the only one to note your trolling.

Keep in mind, though, that even if 1000 people suddenly jumped up and down and proclaimed you, or me, or Carroll or *anyone* a troll, a liar, or whatever, that would not be evidence. That is why I focus on facts such as those in the above summary of you.

And it is those facts you run from. You and the other mentioned trolls often run to your group-think "evidence"... you have no idea why it holds no water.

I grow bored with your post. I snipped the rest. If you think there was something of value that you said please let me know. I am happy to respond to any given comment of yours - I have no interest in your volumes of lying, accusations, etc., esp when you consistently fail to show any meaningful support.

-- ??Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros ? Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family" ? OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users

Sandman (8h & 42m) > Snit