Message-ID<C0D01790.53FE9%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowupsSteve Carroll (3h & 1m)
Sandman (10h & 2m)

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-70C8D8.20285504072006@individual.net on 7/4/06 11:28 AM:

Snit
You don't even provide amusing slap stick any more.

Sandman
Keep running, Michael. You're very good at it.

You expect me to embrace your weak humor? No thanks, Sandman, either amuse me better or accept that will turn the channel. That's how life is for comedians such as yourself.

In any case, speaking of running, I notice you never did pick the two of your 13 points you want me to prove you fit. Why do you keep running? Do you expect me to waste time showing all 13... no thanks, been there, done that, read your denials

Remember how badly you ran in the Dreamweaver debate? In case you did - being that you are so full of denials - here is the summary:

<http://snurl.com/Web_Design_Facts>

How about when you claimed I could not support my points about you in the past... so I asked you then to pick two. You ran from the challenge, so I went with the first two. And I showed conclusively that I was right:

<http://snipurl.com/TwoIsNotZero>

So you seem, Sandman, when you spew your denials it is not even good humor - it is the same joke you use over and over and over... and as seen in the above two links, and many other places as well, your denials are not worth diddly.

Now go see if you can get some new jokes that are not so stale. If people change the station and stop giving you attention you will have nobody to blame but yourself.

-- ? Things which are not the same are not "identical" ??Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree) ? OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)

Steve Carroll (3h & 1m)
Sandman (10h & 2m)