Re: Apple Ad debate

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromSteve Carroll
Date07/05/2006 01:03 (07/04/2006 17:03)
Message-ID<noone-E6C605.17031304072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>
FollowsSnit

In article <C0CFACA2.53F41%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post

(snip)

Sandman
Boy are you regretting that you REQUESTED the Troll Criteria from me.

Snit
I am? What makes you say that?

Your whining, obviously.

I *still* would like to see some sort of objective criteria. The fact that you only count one of your 13 shows you are no objective.

Again, pick two for me to support - the two you think would be hardest. What the hell are you afraid of?

Sandman
As the criteria notes:

"t is important to note that this very list could be called "antagonizing through other media" since it points to specific people, mostly Michael, throughout the definitions. But fact is that Michael himself requested this very list of objective troll criteria, and as such - it doesn't really constitute trolling."

Snit
Your excuses simply do not make your antagonizing not count.

What a whining little bitch you are, Snit. You asked for what he's provided... you should be thanking him for it and the web page design. This page makes the shrine you built to me look like the ham-handed beginner crap that it is. Have you *no* pride in anything you do?

-- "Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD" - Snit "Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls like myself" - Snit