Re: Apple Ad debate

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromSteve Carroll
Date07/05/2006 04:05 (07/04/2006 20:05)
Message-ID<noone-264ECA.20051704072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>
FollowsSnit

In article <C0D068F8.540AC%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-786ADD.19130604072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/4/06 6:13 PM:

Steve Carroll
In article <C0D04854.5406B%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-61E38D.16530004072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/4/06 3:53 PM:

Steve Carroll
In article <mr-BA5E3C.10304704072006@individual.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <C0CF6F89.53F04%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Yeah, I noticed. He's doing a lot of "ignore facts and make up a flase summary instead" lately.

Snit
Sandman fits his own trolling criteria: Unsubstantiated accusations

Sandman
You will find substantiation here:

http://csma.sandman.net/pages/AntagonizingThreads

Look at Examples. They grow you know. It's only one so far, but the save-back function of the Trolling Criteria was just recently developed.

Steve Carroll
Nice *looking* page you have there, Sandman;)

Hey, Snit... you see this? <suppressing much laughter>

Snit
Your

... anger is rising because Sandman's page looks far better than the crap you produce? Look, you may never make it to the level that he's at but with a little work you can get as good as any monkey on the planet. I'm almost sure of it;)

-- "Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD" - Snit "Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls like myself" - Snit