Re: Apple Ad debate

Wally
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromWally
Date07/07/2006 12:53 (07/07/2006 12:53)
Message-ID<C0D45E3C.CB79%wally@wally.world.net>
FollowsSnit

On 7/7/06 3:25 AM, in article C0D2B1B3.5445C%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID, "Snit" <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-E7D511.21154706072006@individual.net on 7/6/06 12:15 PM:

Sandman
In article <C0D2AD51.5444A%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

You're going to have to prove that it was ever IN the cache for it to have been removed, Michael.

Snit
Gee, I can just pull up where Google caches what they have cached... but, um, oh, damn! There is no such site.

Sandman
So, you're bascially claiming that at one point, you saw the cached page of the site, and now you can't anymore - and somehow I removed it from Google?

Again, why did I remove it in this fantasy? What was my motive? I don't even remember why you're insisting I removed it. How does it help you in your troll?

Snit
LOL! Poor Sandman... busted for removing Google's cached copy and now he wants to pretend that I can find a cached copy of the removed cached copy.

Sandman
I want you to substantiate your claim.

Snit
Where do you think it went, Sandman? Do you think Google just decided to not cache that part of your site even though they cached the rest?

Sandman
What rest?

Wait a minute, are you saying that you've actually not SEEN the cache of csma.sandman.net but ASSUME that it is automatically cached when Google is caching *www.sandman.net*? Is that it? I mean, because if it is... My god are you clueless about how web domains work.

Snit
And remember - you have been shown the caching of your site - that is how it was proved you changed your CSS to validate (even though you lied and claimed it always had!

Sandman
My god - you DO think that Google somehow "knows" what other subdomains there are for a given domain. Haha! This is precious! I mean, we've established in the past how clueless you are about NNTP-Posting-Host, Reverse DNS, PDF's and now internet domains. Haha!

Snit
Heck, you don't even have the skills to find out, do you? And yet you call yourself a professional in the field of web design. LOL!

Sandman
Ahaaa, this might be where your confusion is - you think "web design" has something to do with "removing pages from google cache". I can see why you come off as totally ignorant about web design, then.

Snit
Oh, you are one of the "professionals" who is so narrowly focused that while you can design web pages you cannot follow simple links on the Google site.

Sandman
Aha, if I design web pages, I obviously followed every link on the google homepage? Hehe, here's some news for you - I use google to search internet. That's all. I don't rummager around looking for how I can remove my pages FROM Google when most my customers want to be IN Google.

Snit
All that babbling from you and you *still* can't explain why Google "lost" the cache to your site.

Hmmmmm......

For Christ's sake Snit! give me the name on the frigging bottle and what dosage you're taking and Ill see what I can do about stepping into your 'twilight' world for a short while...you must be fscking lonely out there all on your own!

-- "Would eating a banana or sniffing a flower make it all go away?" -Snit