Re: Apple Ad debate

Sandman
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<mr-A5B4E4.22524302072006@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (32m) > Sandman

In article <C0CD7AD5.53A94%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
Honestly quoting someone is not synonymous with agreeing with their message nor with supporting the use of improper grammar.

How much trolling will Wally do over the above facts?

NRen2k5
How much more trolling can *you* do?

Snit
Do you consider my repeating of clear facts that Wally is running from to be a form of trolling?

We wouldn't, if that ever happened. As it is, all you do is troll, lie, obfuscate and snip and run.

I have asked Wally to keep his lies on this issue to this thread, so I am trying to have it not spread all over CSMA.

Ironically, you're the one trying desperately to spread it all over csma with your antagonizing threads, like the troll you are. You need the attention, so you create the threads.

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (32m) > Sandman