SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<C0CF44D3.53EC2%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowsNRen2k5

"NRen2k5" <nomore@email.com>stated in post Cylqg.15338$kY4.608854@wagner.videotron.net on 7/3/06 8:49 PM:

NRen2k5
Lars Tr?ger wrote:

Lars Träger
NRen2k5 <nomore@email.com>wrote:

NRen2k5
Colour me surprised - this means that my college English teacher was wrong!

Lars Träger
Wintroll excuse #137: "I was mislead".

NRen2k5
That's "misled", lameshit... and unlike you, I have the balls to make such admissions.

Holy cow! First Steve claims I owe you an apology. Now someone else is saying that because you were honest and honorable that this means you *must* have been making excuses.

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

-- ??Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros ? Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family" ? OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users