FollowupsSnit (3h & 37m) > Sandman

In article <C0CF75F2.53F1B%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-BA5E3C.10304704072006@individual.net on 7/4/06 1:30 AM:

Sandman
In article <C0CF6F89.53F04%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Yeah, I noticed. He's doing a lot of "ignore facts and make up a flase summary instead" lately.

Snit
Sandman fits his own trolling criteria: Unsubstantiated accusations

Sandman
You will find substantiation here:

http://csma.sandman.net/pages/AntagonizingThreads

Look at Examples. They grow you know. It's only one so far, but the save-back function of the Trolling Criteria was just recently developed.

Snit
Other than proving you have an agenda, showing off your antagonizing media or whatever you call it, and otherwise proving you fit your own criteria, did you have a point you wanted to make?

You're a troll, according to the Objective Troll Criteria, and I am not.

Boy are you regretting that you REQUESTED the Troll Criteria from me. As the criteria notes:

"t is important to note that this very list could be called "antagonizing through other media" since it points to specific people, mostly Michael, throughout the definitions. But fact is that Michael himself requested this very list of objective troll criteria, and as such - it doesn't really constitute trolling."

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (3h & 37m) > Sandman