Re: Apple Ad debate

Wally
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromWally
Date07/07/2006 13:00 (07/07/2006 13:00)
Message-ID<C0D45FD3.CB7B%wally@wally.world.net>

On 7/7/06 2:51 PM, in article mr-0B423A.08510807072006@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <C0D2DC4D.544BE%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
All that babbling from you and you *still* can't explain why Google "lost" the cache to your site.

Sandman
Says the guy that thinks Google indexes all subdomains when it indexes one domain! :-D

Snit
By all means, please support your accusation.

Sandman
As usual.

"Do you think Google just decided to not cache that part (csma.sandman.net) of your site even though they cached the rest (www.sandman.net)?" - Snit

Snit thinks that the subdomain csma.sandman.net is cached in Google if www.sandman.net is cached in google, even though they are completely different sites.

Please tell us all how Google finds out about all these subdomains, Michael. Please detail the process.

Well? I want to know :-D

The most funniest part is that you are here, screaming wildly that I removed something from google cache - something you only *assumed* was there, because Google has cached ANOTHER page.

Still funny. :)

Haha! I'm sure you teach that at your alleged dreamweaver class.

"Don't worry about linking to other subdomains - Google finds them all automatically, through magic actually. It's really cool - I have a forged PDF here to outline how it works. Look at the IP number - it is in a different FONT! DAMN YOU STEVE MACKAY!!!! Oh, sorry... Well, do you see the IP? I mean, Sandmans cached page? No? Hahaha! TOLD YOU SO SANDMAN!! THEY CAN'T SEE IT EITHER!!! Hahahahaha! You REMOVED IT! Google HAD IT and you REMOVED IT before I could look at it, you BASTARD!!!!!"

Snit
Please support your claim. Oh wait, you are just sinking to the trollish tactic of speaking for me since you can find no flaw in what I actually write. OK. Pathetic.

Sandman
I'm making fun of your ignorance and your humiliation with regards to Google indexing abilities.

Apart from that - when you snipped and ran from reality - you also ran from this, I want an answer to this:

Again, why did I remove it in this fantasy? What was my motive? I don't even remember why you're insisting I removed it. How does it help you in your troll?

Well? What is my motive?

Snit
Please note: Sandman *still* has not explained why Google would "lose" the cache of his site.

Sandman
How can I explain something that has never happened?

Snit
As for your motive, Sandman, who cares why you lie so much.

Sandman
Let's pretend that I *am* lying about me removing csma.sandman.net from the

google cache.

Any takers on how long it takes for a shortened version of that to appear courtesy of Snit sig file?

What am I hiding? What can be seen in the cache? What are you looking for that can only be seen in the cache? You don't seem to even know yourself why the google cache of csma.sandman.net is so important to you.