SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<C0CEB252.53CE4%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowsSteve Carroll

"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-7015B6.12232303072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/3/06 11:23 AM:

Snit
What makes you think people in other groups troll and flame and lie about me

Steve Carroll
Yes, Snit... I knew you would hurt yourself over it.

Showing how much of a liar and hypocrite you are does not hurt.

Snit
the way you, Tim, Wally, Sandman do in CSMA? Hint: you have dug up *many* quotes from me from other groups... and I do not believe there was a single disparaging word about me in that group for the whole time I posted there - and if there was, there certainly was not the level of trolling that you and others show in CSMA.

Note: no comment from Steve. He is not able to explain why he cannot find trolls spazzing about me in other groups, even though he has spent untold hours digging through such groups to find "dirt" to support his bigoted attacks against me.

Oh, and before you get all high and mighty about comments about folks in CSMA, remember it is you who stated:

"everyone that regularly posts here is a moron and an asshole in some respect, myself included. That's why we come here, to seek our own kind." - Steve Carroll

Hate to disappoint you, Steve, but I am not one of your "kind"... I am not an asshole and a moron, as you have admitted to being.

Note: no comment from Steve.

The fact you feel the need to snip and run so much, Steve, is quite telling.

"Reality can simply be snipped away" - Steve Carroll

No, Steve... it cannot be. No matter how hard you try.

-- ? Things which are not the same are not "identical" ??Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree) ? OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)