SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<C0CE0F55.53BD2%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowupsSandman (17m)

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-D2F432.08505403072006@individual.net on 7/2/06 11:50 PM:

Sandman
In article <C0CD9A3E.53B14%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
I have asked Wally to keep his lies on this issue to this thread, so I am trying to have it not spread all over CSMA.

Sandman
Ironically, you're the one trying desperately to spread it all over csma with your antagonizing threads, like the troll you are. You need the attention, so you create the threads.

Snit
No matter how you spin it, Sandman, Wally is being no more honest nor honorable than you... you are both lying trolls.

Sandman
Yet we're not the most hated persons in csma, nor are we the most killfiled people in csma... That would be... you.

Go figure.

Snit
Why is it, Sandman, that you resort to personal attacks such as that when your lies and ignorance are pointed out.

Note: no relevant comment from Sandman. He simply cannot explain why he is unable to stop himself from spewing personal attacks when his lies and ignorant claims are pointed out. He can, however, spew more lies and personal attacks, as shown below:

Sandman
Why is it, Michael, that you resort to lying more when facts are presented?

-- ? Things which are not the same are not "identical" ??Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree) ? OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)

Sandman (17m)