SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<C0D360B9.54610%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowupsSandman (11m) > Snit

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-C235CE.09362207072006@individual.net on 7/7/06 12:36 AM:

Sandman
In article <C0D3586B.545E6%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

"Do you think Google just decided to not cache that part (csma.sandman.net) of your site even though they cached the rest (www.sandman.net)?" - Snit

Snit thinks that the subdomain csma.sandman.net is cached in Google if www.sandman.net is cached in google, even though they are completely different sites.

Snit
Incorrect. Just because they cached different subdomains and you had them drop one cache does not mean that if one is cached the other must be. I was, and am, merely pointing out that you had Google drop one cache and not the other.

Sandman
But you've never seen the cache of csma.sandman.net. You just assumed it was there because you thought google automagically indexed all subdomains since you knew that it had the cache of www.sandman.net :-D

Incorrect. Please note how you ask a question and then assume an answer.

By the way, when your conveniently timed "hardware problem" is resolved I betcha your googlebot meta tags disappear.

Or are you claiming that you HAVE seen the google cache of csma.sandman.net?

I think I will let you sweat this one out for a bit. Might I have my own copy from before it disappeared? What if I do... tee hee.

Snit
You still have not even tried to explain why they would drop your csma domain but not your www domain.

Sandman
Obviously because they've never indexed the csma domain since it isn't linked to from any other web page.

Well, other than the 268 times it shows up in Google, right?

Snit
Oh, and being that you have dug through several of my *different* domains trying to find pages that would not validate you *know* your claim about me is a lie. Again, it is not just a misunderstanding of yours - you openly are lying. And I am calling you on it.

Sandman
What the hell are you talking about?

Have an adult read the paragraph to you.

Or are you denying you dug through my sites after I pointed out how your HTML and CSS failed to validate? Do you now want me to believe you were not looking for pages of mine that failed as yours did? LOL!

Please tell us all how Google finds out about all these subdomains, Michael. Please detail the process.

Well? I want to know :-D

Snit
Google does not specificy how they find all the pages they do.

Sandman
So, you're claiming that Google knows about all subdomains but you can't support it? Gotcha. :-D

Oddly enough I do not even have a desire to support your straw man. Imagine that!

The most funniest part is that you are here, screaming wildly that I removed something from google cache - something you only *assumed* was there, because Google has cached ANOTHER page.

Still funny. :)

Still funny :)

Your desperate need to snip is more sad than funny. :(

Snit
Please note: Sandman *still* has not explained why Google would "lose" the cache of his site.

Sandman
How can I explain something that has never happened?

Snit
Have you gotten the cache re-added yet?

Sandman
How do I do that?

Do your own research, Sandman. You have not treated me kindly in the past when I helped you, so I simply do not have the desire to educate you on this point.

Snit
As for your motive, Sandman, who cares why you lie so much.

Sandman
Let's pretend that I *am* lying about me removing csma.sandman.net from the google cache. What am I hiding? What can be seen in the cache? What are you looking for that can only be seen in the cache? You don't seem to even know yourself why the google cache of csma.sandman.net is so important to you.

Snit
Do you deny claiming that you had not changed the look of your site for months?

Sandman
A year or so, yes.

And your support for this is... um... what?

Snit
Who do you think you are fooling by making claims about the past of your site and then removing the contrary evidence from the Google cache?

Sandman
So, you saw a cached google page of csma.sandman.net with a different layout? Is this your claim?

I love watching you sweat.

Snit
Come on, Sandman, your lie is pretty damned transparent. Even you must realize that by now.

Sandman
Your ignorance about google is way to funny :)

Gee, above you ask me how to use Google and now you spew personal attacks like that! How unlike you... um... well, maybe not.

Snit
Oh, and I see your site is down ... betcha your Googlebot noarchive tags are mysteriously gone when it comes back.

Sandman
Nopes,

OK, so they will still be there when you bring it back up. OK.

the server died yesterday, I'm having replacement parts shipped in today, so I hope it will be up soon. :(

What convenient timing for you to have a hardware problem... and look at you, caught with no backup. Maybe you should think of having a pro manage your sites. I mean, heck, your trolling sites are not that big of a deal, but what about the sites with a million hits a month (or whatever your claim was). Didn't you have a backup plan?

-- ??Professionals are not beginners in their field ? Dreamweaver and GoLive are web design applications ? Photoshop is an image editing application

Sandman (11m) > Snit