SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<C0D25CB3.54387%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowupsSandman (4h & 55m) > Snit

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-66EE6D.09154306072006@individual.net on 7/6/06 12:15 AM:

Snit
It is rather funny that you now have decent looking page.

Sandman
Why?

Snit
Funny how you claim it has been that way for a long time but you took it from the Google cache. Sure is funny.

Sandman
"took it from the Google cache"? Are you insane? What are you talking about? How do I control the Google cache?

I think it's pretty safe to assume that Google never indexed csma.sandman.net since it's not linked to by any other web page as far as I know.

How cute! Sandman is pretending he does not know how to ask Google to remove a site from their cache. See, that was a new joke from you, Sandman... well done!

-- ? As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse ? If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality") ? One can be guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

Sandman (4h & 55m) > Snit