FollowupsSnit (1h & 34m) > Sandman

In article <C0CFEB3A.53F81%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-356891.18220404072006@individual.net on 7/4/06 9:22 AM:

Sandman
In article <C0CFACA2.53F41%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

You're a troll, according to the Objective Troll Criteria, and I am not.

Snit
And you are a liar. You fit 13 / 14

Sandman
1/14, yes.

Boy are you regretting that you REQUESTED the Troll Criteria from me.

Snit
I am? What makes you say that?

Sandman
How hard you're trying to lie about me fitting it as well. :-D

Snit
I *still* would like to see some sort of objective criteria.

Sandman
Yet you run like a little girl every time it is shoved down you're throat.

Snit
Again, pick two for me to support - the two you think would be hardest.

Sandman
All of them.

Snit
What the hell are you afraid of?

Sandman
Your mommy?

As the criteria notes:

"t is important to note that this very list could be called "antagonizing through other media" since it points to specific people, mostly Michael, throughout the definitions. But fact is that Michael himself requested this very list of objective troll criteria, and as such - it doesn't really constitute trolling."

Snit
Your excuses simply do not make your antagonizing not count. I *never* asked you to spew lies about me in *any* media, Sandman. Never.

Sandman
Irrelevant. I haven't spewed lies about you in any media.

Snit
The fact you are doing so is a form of trolling.

Sandman
It would be, if it were true.

Snit
Period. It is also a form of trolling to spew my name all over your site.

Sandman
Then you shouldn't have requested the criteria. Live with it.

Snit
Note how I have *never* used your real name even though it is easy to find and well known.

Sandman
Duh - since I've written it explicitly in this group, Sherlock.

Snit
If you wanted to be called by your real name you would go by it.

Sandman
Why do you think that? I couldn't care less if you called me by my real name - why would I NOT want people to call me by my real name?

Snit
I respect your wishes,

Sandman
What wishes??

Snit
you spit on mine.

Sandman
What wishes of yours?

Snit
You are a troll. Period. Hmmm, you have pointed out things that need to be added to you trolling summary. For now, this is "all" that is listed about you. And please note how not even you have found one reasoned error with it:

Sandman
Only with all of it.

Snit
You don't even provide amusing slap stick any more.

Keep running, Michael. You're very good at it.

-- Sandman[.net]

Snit (1h & 34m) > Sandman