SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<mr-3C3CF5.15470203072006@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsNRen2k5 (56m) > Sandman
Snit (3h & 7m) > Sandman
Snit (3h & 7m)

In article <C0CE52F2.53C31%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Wally
Note how Snit chooses not to argue against any of the points made above!

Snit
You lie, above. I state the truth, which you run from. But since you beg me to, I shall focus specifically on your one lie, above, and ignore the others for a moment:

1) you claim I contradicted myself and that this lead me to question someone else's (your) honesty.

Your claim is a complete and utter lie. One, the only "contradiction" I had in any post was a comment I made in error and corrected moments later in a follow up post (as you quote, above), and, of course, that error has *nothing* to do with my pointing out what a liar you are. Not only are you acting as though my honest admission of error was a *bad* thing, you are trying to use my being honest as an obfuscation of your clear and unambiguous lie. In doing so, Wally, you are piling your lies higher.

Reading the above, I smile a bit and try to imagine how it is to be a troll like you Snit. Where everything has to be an argument.

Isn't it funny that Wally, Steve Carroll, Elizabot and a whole slew of other people that you call troll only are called trolls and liar by you, on a regular basis?

I mean, sure, we're called liars/trolls now and then even by others (and has been shown, often by other people that have an almost Snit-like network of people around them that identify them as trolls as well: Josh McKee, Mayor, Edwin, and so on). But even considering this, neither of us are in a situation where we are being called trolls and/or liars ALL THE TIME by several people in several threads.

Isn't that funny? I mean, it's doubly funny when you work so hard to try to deny that you are a troll because - I'm assuming - being a troll would detract from some kind of imaginary credibility you think you have. If you admit you're a troll, this imagianry credibility (which, by the way, only you think you have) will be lost.

The fact that so many has you killfiled, and so many calls you a troll is of no concern to you. You just claim they all are trolls back and think you have logic on your side. Hehe :)

-- Sandman[.net]

NRen2k5 (56m) > Sandman
Snit (3h & 7m) > Sandman
Snit (3h & 7m)