FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (2h & 4m) > Snit
Sandman (7h & 10m) > Snit

"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-D602DF.16474904072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/4/06 3:47 PM:

Snit
It's not your place to decide whether I deserve an apology from him.

Funny how Steve has done a 180 and is now saying "realistically" I *don't* own you one. At least he seems to understand that it was just a delusion of his that I did in the first place.

Steve Carroll
Not quite...

Sure, Steve... that is what happened. You asked me why I did not give him an apology, and when asked why you thought I should you did a complete 180 and claimed I did not. You even specified that I should not "realistically", which offset it from your previous delusions. Below you even explain what delusion you were having:

I was mirroring your delusions back at you... you know, those delusions you keep having where you think everyone in the world is beholding to you for some bullshit you made up. You never did get over your 'Mommy treated me badly and I'm gonna take it out on the world' syndrome, did you?

See: that is your delusion and it has nothing to do with the "realistically" part of what you were saying. I do wonder if you think *anyone* is stupid enough to believe your delusion, especially since you have admitted that your delusion is not realistic.

I am curious, though, if you have some idea of where you formed your delusion. Clearly it is from nothing I have ever said or done... but maybe it comes from your shall we say, creative, way of misinterpreting what you read. Would you be so kind as to explain where your admittedly unrealistic delusion came from?

-- ? As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse ? If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality") ? One can be guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

Steve Carroll (2h & 4m) > Snit
Sandman (7h & 10m) > Snit