SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<C0CF6F89.53F04%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowupsSandman (24m) > Snit

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-9ED668.09291404072006@individual.net on 7/4/06 12:29 AM:

Sandman
In article <noone-04F69F.16315103072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>, Steve Carroll <noone@nowhere.net>wrote:

Steve Carroll
In article <mr-395BE5.22291203072006@individual.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <noone-6BDFA9.14224703072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>, Steve Carroll <noone@nowhere.net>wrote:

Snit
What makes you think my "persona" is any different in other groups?

Sandman
I don't. I offered it as an explanation. Another reason could be that they are more tolerant towards trolls in your other groups.

Steve Carroll
And another reason could be that Snit is lying.

Sandman
Yeah, well, that goes without saying. I meant to give reasons that are less likely than lying, but still possible. :)

Steve Carroll
Personally, I think the rigors of dealing with a small child have gotten to Snit. Notice how he is pretty far off the deep end the last 6 months or so?

Sandman
Yeah, I noticed. He's doing a lot of "ignore facts and make up a flase summary instead" lately.

Sandman fits his own trolling criteria: Unsubstantiated accusations

-- ? Things which are not the same are not "identical" ??Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree) ? OS X is partially based on BSD (esp. FreeBSD)

Sandman (24m) > Snit