Re: Apple Ad debate

NRen2k5
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromNRen2k5
Date07/03/2006 16:47 (07/03/2006 10:47)
Message-ID<f6aqg.69485$x.352815@weber.videotron.net>
FollowsTim Adams

Tim Adams wrote:

Tim Adams
In article <C0CE4C85.53C23%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3@earthlink.net>stated in post teadams$2$0$0$3-DABB8E.06373603072006@news.west.earthlink.net on 7/3/06 3:37 AM:

Tim Adams
In article <ka0qg.40092$x.270079@weber.videotron.net>, NRen2k5 <nomore@email.com>wrote:

NRen2k5
Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <C0CD87B3.53ACE%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
I have asked Wally to keep his lies on this issue to this thread, so I am trying to have it not spread all over CSMA.

Sandman
Ironically, you're the one trying desperately to spread it all over csma with your antagonizing threads, like the troll you are. You need the attention, so you create the threads.

Snit
No matter how you spin it, Sandman, Wally is being no more honest nor honorable than you... you are both lying trolls.

Sandman
Yet we're not the most hated persons in csma, nor are we the most killfiled people in csma... That would be... you.

Go figure.

NRen2k5
Which has exactly nothing to do with being honest or honourable.

Tim Adams
Do you think a person would become 'the most hated persons in csma' and 'the most killfiled' person in csma IF he was 'honest or honorable?'

Snit
What does that have to do with anything?

Tim Adams
It has just as much to do with the discussion as the comment by NRen2k5 did. Too bad you couldn't understand that FACT.

What are you, in junior high? You don't help your credibility by just calling something a fact, especially after that "fact" has been completely vaporized by even the slightest scrutiny.

Snit
Keep in mind you are parroting Sandman's accusations...

Tim Adams
an accusation that's already been addressed but you're to stupid to understand that and so you continue your trolling.

You mean you.

~more babbling by the idiot, trolling snit snipped

Cowardly snip noted.

-- http://pcguyelevated.ytmnd.com/