Re: Apple Ad debate

Sandman
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<mr-AEA199.10034407072006@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (9m) > Sandman

In article <C0D360B9.54610%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Sandman
But you've never seen the cache of csma.sandman.net. You just assumed it was there because you thought google automagically indexed all subdomains since you knew that it had the cache of www.sandman.net :-D

Snit
Incorrect. Please note how you ask a question and then assume an answer.

By the way, when your conveniently timed "hardware problem" is resolved I betcha your googlebot meta tags disappear.

What googlebot meta tag? Can you show me your copy of the source code of csma.sandman.net so we can compare? Or are you going to claim that you assumed it was there? :-D

Sandman
Or are you claiming that you HAVE seen the google cache of csma.sandman.net?

Snit
I think I will let you sweat this one out for a bit.

While I'm laughing my ass of at you, because you just realised that you HAVEN'T seen the cache of csma.sandman.net? :-D

This is too funny.

You still have not even tried to explain why they would drop your csma domain but not your www domain.

Sandman
Obviously because they've never indexed the csma domain since it isn't linked to from any other web page.

Snit
Well, other than the 268 times it shows up in Google, right?

http://www.google.com/search?q=csma.sandman.net

"Sorry, no information is available for the URL csma.sandman.net"

Clicking "Find web pages from the site csma.sandman.net":

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Acsma.sandman.net

One hit. Of a popup window. Where do I find these 268 hits from the domain csma.sandman.net ?

Or are you denying you dug through my sites after I pointed out how your HTML and CSS failed to validate?

Dug? Oh, this is your claim again that I spent - what was it? - two *hours* digging through your site? Hehe :)

Do you now want me to believe you were not looking for pages of mine that failed as yours did? LOL!

All your pages fail on every account, Michael.

Sandman
Please tell us all how Google finds out about all these subdomains, Michael. Please detail the process.

Well? I want to know :-D

Snit
Google does not specificy how they find all the pages they do.

Sandman
So, you're claiming that Google knows about all subdomains but you can't support it? Gotcha. :-D

Snit
Oddly enough I do not even have a desire to support your straw man. Imagine that!

Still no support for your claim that csma.sandman.net should have been indexed because www.sandman.net was? :-D

Sandman
A year or so, yes.

Snit
And your support for this is... um... what?

My word. What kind of proof would you accept?

Sandman
So, you saw a cached google page of csma.sandman.net with a different layout? Is this your claim?

I love watching you squirm :-D

Snit
Come on, Sandman, your lie is pretty damned transparent. Even you must realize that by now.

Sandman
Your ignorance about google is way to funny :)

Snit
Gee, above you ask me how to use Google and now you spew personal attacks like that! How unlike you... um... well, maybe not.

Your ignorance about google is way to funny :)

Sandman
the server died yesterday, I'm having replacement parts shipped in today, so I hope it will be up soon. :(

Snit
What convenient timing for you to have a hardware problem...

Nothing convenient at all.

and look at you, caught with no backup.

What do you mean? I have backup.

-- Sandman[.net]