Re: Apple Ad debate

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromSteve Carroll
Date07/03/2006 20:23 (07/03/2006 12:23)
Message-ID<noone-7015B6.12232303072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (15m)

In article <C0CEAA88.53CBA%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-707832.11124003072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/3/06 10:12 AM:

NRen2k5
Hmm....... maybe because............ THIS IS A MAC NEWSGROUP! Could we really expect a bunch of soulless, spineless hippy cocksuckers like yourselves to forget about your pride for a minute and ever admit the truth?

Steve Carroll
Interesting. Snit likes to label groups of people at a crack, too:

"Most of the folks in CSMA struggle with simple logic"

Hint: That this is a "MAC NEWSGROUP" has little to do with *all* the people that have commented on Snit the way they have.

Don't hurt yourself thinking about any of this;)

Snit
What makes you think people in other groups troll and flame and lie about me

Yes, Snit... I knew you would hurt yourself over it.

-- "Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD" - Snit "Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls like myself" - Snit

Snit (15m)