Re: Apple Ad debate

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromSteve Carroll
Date07/04/2006 00:26 (07/03/2006 16:26)
Message-ID<noone-9D770F.16262503072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>
FollowsSnit

In article <C0CEDCD2.53D9A%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-0CE0E9.23211003072006@individual.net on 7/3/06 2:21 PM:

Sandman
In article <C0CECC4B.53D68%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
What makes you think my "persona" is any different in other groups?

Sandman
I don't.

Snit
Then why do you think I am not followed around by trolls such as yourself elsewhere?

Sandman
I've given two possible explanations. A third would be that you're lying.

Snit
Why don't you try the truth? The fact is trolls who infest advocacy groups, such as yourself, tend to speak poorly of me.

And what about everyone else in this NG? You know, those for whom you have stated:

"Most of the folks in CSMA struggle with simple logic"

You know... the "Most" that have all commented on what a lying dirt bag you are (or worse). Surely you remember them?

-- "Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD" - Snit "Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls like myself" - Snit