Re: Apple Ad debate

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromSteve Carroll
Date07/04/2006 00:22 (07/03/2006 16:22)
Message-ID<noone-FFBEB9.16225303072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>
FollowsSnit

In article <C0CED0A1.53D7A%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-B0671B.14112303072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/3/06 1:11 PM:

NRen2k5
The more I search the web, the more it seems that there's just no single consensus on pluralizing initialisms. :|

For example, you said that the "CDs", for example, is proper and that "CD's" is a modern trend, but Wikipedia tells me it's exactly the opposite.

Snit
Again, fair enough. It is a nit-picky enough point that I certainly would never have brought it up

Steve Carroll
You say this, yet, you bothered to whine about his 'error'.

Snit
Wow! Steve, when you snip all context you can pretend you have a point.

I didn't miss the context where you whined about his error/dishonesty... etc.

-- "Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD" - Snit "Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls like myself" - Snit