Sandman
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<mr-CC31AF.21422303072006@individual.net>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSteve Carroll (40m) > Sandman
Snit (47m) > Sandman

In article <C0CEBCF9.53D01%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Steve Carroll
Hint: That this is a "MAC NEWSGROUP" has little to do with *all* the

people that have commented on Snit the way they have.

Don't hurt yourself thinking about any of this;)

Snit
What makes you think people in other groups troll and flame and lie about me the way you, Tim, Wally, Sandman do in CSMA?

Sandman
Maybe you've not fallen in to your troll persona there? If so, then I think you should spend more time there, it would do you good. Get rid of all these nasty "trolls" here. Right?

Snit
What makes you think my "persona" is any different in other groups?

I don't. I offered it as an explanation. Another reason could be that they are more tolerant towards trolls in your other groups. I really don't know why they tolerate you, if you behave the same way there as you do here - where you're the most hated and most killfiled person in the history of csma.

I am honest and honorable wherever I am, not just in CSMA.

You meant "just not in CSMA". Ooops.

I do find it sad how you refer to being honest and honorable as being a "troll persona"; says a lot about your values.

Obfuscation.

Fact is nobody lies about me the way you and the other trolls of CSMA do.

Given that the amount of "lies" I tell about you is "zero", you just said that nobody tells zero lies about you. Why do so many people tell all these lies, Michael? Is it a conspiracy?

Why do you think that is you and other trolls in CSMA see me one way and people who are not CSMA trolls do *not* see me that way?

Yeah - why is that? Why are you the most hated person in the history of csma? Why is it that every single person you keep arguing with pretty much only argue with you, and isn't having lengthy discussions with lots of OTHER people. The common factor is you, and only you. Why is that? How come all these evil "trolls" like Steve, George, Tim, Ed, Wally, Sandman, Elizabot, Jim, Rick, Steve, Alan all focus on only you? What makes you so special for these "trolls"? Why can't they find someone else to troll?

The important thing here is how you relate to them. You claim they troll YOU. Which - if the above scenario were true - would be correct, since they only make fun of you, only "harass" you. But the difference is when you ask each of them about you - they probably won't say "Yeah, Snit trolls ME". They would probably all say "Yeah, Snit trolls THE GROUP". You're a troll of csma, not a troll of just a single person.

Because that's a fact. Neither of the above posters match the objective troll criteria other in posts they make to you (things like role reversal for example). It's not a common thing for them to any other poster. They don't create antagonizing threads on a regular basis, they don't create sock puppets and things like that.

You're the only one, in the ENTIRE group that matches the objective troll criteria in so many ways in so many thread sto so many posters. Sure, there are "lesser" trolls such as Josh and the Mayor that also match the criteria on a wide basis - but they couldn't hold a candle to you if their life depended on it.

The above were one of those rare moments where I actually talk with you (as opposed to just make fun of you and prove that you're a troll). We'll see how much you snip and/or run :-D

-- Sandman[.net]