FollowsWally
FollowupsSandman (1h & 55m) > Snit
Wally (6h & 35m) > Snit

"Wally" <wally@wally.world.net>stated in post C0CF22D3.C3CB%wally@wally.world.net on 7/3/06 4:39 AM:

Wally
On 3/7/06 7:21 PM, in article C0CE4BC7.53C21%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID, "Snit" <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Wally" <wally@wally.world.net>stated in post C0CF0010.C3AB%wally@wally.world.net on 7/3/06 2:10 AM:

Wally
On 3/7/06 11:29 AM, in article ka0qg.40092$x.270079@weber.videotron.net, "NRen2k5" <nomore@email.com>wrote:

NRen2k5
Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <C0CD87B3.53ACE%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
I have asked Wally to keep his lies on this issue to this thread, so I am trying to have it not spread all over CSMA.

Sandman
Ironically, you're the one trying desperately to spread it all over csma with your antagonizing threads, like the troll you are. You need the attention, so you create the threads.

Snit
No matter how you spin it, Sandman, Wally is being no more honest nor honorable than you... you are both lying trolls.

Sandman
Yet we're not the most hated persons in csma, nor are we the most killfiled people in csma... That would be... you.

Go figure.

NRen2k5
Which has exactly nothing to do with being honest or honourable.

Wally
That depends if the killfiling is a result of lets say continually contradicting yourself such as for example claiming two different versions of a portion of a commercial are correct in the same post, and then when realizing your mistake, you decide to question someone else's honesty for no good reason other that to detract from your mistake, then killfiling may become a direct result of Honor or lack of it!

(Version one) "The ad says "no no do not be a hero, ***LAST YEAR*** there are 114,000 known viruses for PCs." [emphasis mine]"-Snit

In the same post.....

"last year there were 114000 viruses for PC"-NRen2k5 (me quoting you)

(Version Two) "Um, Wally, that is the wording of the Apple ad. Please stop lying."-Snit

Then in a subsequent post from Snit he comes up with this doozie.....

"Oops... my mistake here... I was looking at just the "last year" part of that quote... not the whole thing. Seems neither you nor NRen2k5 were being honest. Not surprising."-Snit

Now of course I cannot speak for you but in my case I know of no reason to say that I had been dishonest, perhaps you know of a reason why Snit would label you so, I don't! What I do know is that in my case Snit is content to claim that he knows what I believe and what I think and is happy to call it dishonesty when my actual stated beliefs differ from what he predicts they should be........

As an aside I do hope that the above is not an example of the "personal integrity" that you think that I should develop!

Note how Snit chooses not to argue against any of the points made above!

You lie, above. I state the truth, which you run from. But since you beg me to, I shall focus specifically on your one lie, above, and ignore the others for a moment:

1) you claim I contradicted myself and that this lead me to question someone else's (your) honesty.

Your claim is a complete and utter lie. One, the only "contradiction" I had in any post was a comment I made in error and corrected moments later in a follow up post (as you quote, above), and, of course, that error has *nothing* to do with my pointing out what a liar you are. Not only are you acting as though my honest admission of error was a *bad* thing, you are trying to use my being honest as an obfuscation of your clear and unambiguous lie. In doing so, Wally, you are piling your lies higher.

So there you have it, Wally, I have fully responded in an honest and honorable way to your dishonest "point", above. Will you now show any honest and honorable response to the following? Up until now you have failed to do so, but you have whined that I am repeatedly posting it. Poor Wally... the truth just does not fade away as you wish it would.

Ok, give it your best shot:

============================================The ad in question: <http://snipurl.com/viruswhatvirus> Quote in question (slowed down): <http://snipurl.com/Slow_Quote> "no no do not be a hero, ***LAST YEAR*** there are 114,000 known viruses for PCs." [emphasis mine, poor grammar Apple's]

1) Wally dishonestly "quoted" the Apple commercial (while blaming others for doing so). He dishonestly denied it state "last year" and "quoted" it as: "no no do not be a hero, actually there are 114,000 known viruses for PC's.........". In his doing so, he used poor grammar (note the "PC's"). This is relevant based on #2:

2) Wally belittled me for honestly quoting the ad's poor grammar. "Really Snit that is stupid even for you! But never let it be said that I would not lend you a helping hand try this.. 'Last year there were................'" Wally further called me ignorant and stupid based on my being honest and quoting the ad correctly.

3) When #2 was pointed out, Wally lied and said my honestly quoting the ad was a form of "support" and "agreement" for its poor grammar. Wally is confusing the concepts of supporting telling the truth (as I did and he failed to do) with supporting the ads use of improper grammar (which I do not).

4) Wally played these games, no doubt, to obfuscate the fact that he dishonestly "quoted" Apple by claiming the ad did not use the phrase "last year". This whole grammar side issue is irrelevant to Wally's initial lie, but he is trying mighty hard to obfuscate it.

Honestly quoting someone is not synonymous with agreeing with their message nor with supporting the use of improper grammar. ============================================ I keep asking you how much trolling you will do over these facts... and the answer seems to be an unlimited amount. Eventually I will tire of your running from the facts, I will stop posting this, and you and your fellow trolls will claim *I* am the one - in your sick minds - who is running. Do you think we have not played this game before?

-- ? As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse ? If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality") ? One can be guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

Sandman (1h & 55m) > Snit
Wally (6h & 35m) > Snit