Re: Apple Ad debate

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromSteve Carroll
Date07/05/2006 01:04 (07/04/2006 17:04)
Message-ID<noone-D4FC37.17043504072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>
FollowsSnit

In article <C0D01790.53FE9%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-70C8D8.20285504072006@individual.net on 7/4/06 11:28 AM:

You don't even provide amusing slap stick any more.

Sandman
Keep running, Michael. You're very good at it.

Snit
You expect me to embrace your weak humor? No thanks, Sandman, either amuse me better or accept that will turn the channel. That's how life is for comedians such as yourself.

LOL! Says the guy who *obviously* reads every post Sandman writes... and responds to most of them.

-- "Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD" - Snit "Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls like myself" - Snit