Message-ID<C0CEA98E.53CB4%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsNRen2k5 (1h & 18m) > Snit

"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-F37E26.11042503072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/3/06 10:04 AM:

Snit
Fair enough. Do you have a reference for the example you give?

NRen2k5
I can't find the one I read last night, but here's another: http://tinyurl.com/qq5t

The more I search the web, the more it seems that there's just no single consensus on pluralizing initialisms. :|

For example, you said that the "CDs", for example, is proper and that "CD's" is a modern trend, but Wikipedia tells me it's exactly the opposite.

Steve Carroll
Should be good enough for Snit as he has used this source repeatedly to make claims of his own (and we all know Snit is no hypocrite;) You should expect an apology from him at any time. LOL!

What do you think I owe him an apology for?

-- ??Some people do use the term "screen name" in relation to IRC ? Teaching is a "real job" ? The tilde in an OS X path does *not* mean "the hard drive only"

NRen2k5 (1h & 18m) > Snit