SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
Message-ID<C0D2A96C.5442C%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowupsSandman (11m) > Snit

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-C1EDB8.20184206072006@individual.net on 7/6/06 11:18 AM:

Sandman
In article <C0D25CB3.54387%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
Funny how you claim it has been that way for a long time but you took it from the Google cache. Sure is funny.

Sandman
"took it from the Google cache"? Are you insane? What are you talking about? How do I control the Google cache?

I think it's pretty safe to assume that Google never indexed csma.sandman.net since it's not linked to by any other web page as far as I know.

Snit
How cute! Sandman is pretending he does not know how to ask Google to remove a site from their cache.

Sandman
I have no idea.

Of course you don't, your site just ran away from the Google cache all by itself.

Heck, you don't even have the skills to find out, do you? And yet you call yourself a professional in the field of web design. LOL!

Let's see how much blathering you spew to try to obfuscate your above lie:

I'm assuming you know lots about it since you've made lots of trolling web pages that you have to hide after they've been exposed.

Since I have nothing to hide, I don't know how to "remove pages from the Google cache".

Fewer than 50 words - see, I told you Wally can say less with more words than you!

-- ??Dreamweaver, being the #1 pro web design tool, is used by many pros ? Different viruses are still different even if in the same "family" ? OS X users are at far less risk of malware then are XP users

Sandman (11m) > Snit