Re: Apple Ad debate

Lars Träger
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromLars Träger
Date07/05/2006 16:21 (07/05/2006 16:21)
Message-ID<1hi0fln.1cjarusniim1iN%Lars.Traeger@epost.de>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (4m) > Lars Träger

Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Lars Tr?ger" <Lars.Traeger@epost.de>stated in post 1hhyojo.30vxmeftbax4N%Lars.Traeger@epost.de on 7/4/06 8:42 AM:

Lars Träger
NRen2k5 <nomore@email.com>wrote:

NRen2k5
Lars Tr?ger wrote:

Lars Träger
NRen2k5 <nomore@email.com>wrote:

NRen2k5
Sandman wrote:

Sandman
Yet we're not the most hated persons in csma, nor are we the most killfiled people in csma... That would be... you.

Go figure.

NRen2k5
Which has exactly nothing to do with being honest or honourable.

Lars Träger
Exactly. So far you are quite far from the truth, yet few people killfiled you.

NRen2k5
Which is incorrect and also has nothing to do with anything.

Lars Träger
So many people have killfiled you? Good.

Snit
What makes you think that having people, especially trolls, kill file someone is in any way related to how truthful someone is.

Learn to read. Or stop trolling. Whatever is easier for you. -- Lars T.