Re: Apple Ad debate

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromSteve Carroll
Date07/05/2006 03:46 (07/04/2006 19:46)
Message-ID<noone-41166F.19463504072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>
FollowsSnit

In article <C0D06436.540A3%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-3FE933.19031504072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/4/06 6:03 PM:

Steve Carroll
In article <C0D0409C.54056%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Snit
"Steve Carroll" <noone@nowhere.net>stated in post noone-D602DF.16474904072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 7/4/06 3:47 PM:

It's not your place to decide whether I deserve an apology from him.

Funny how Steve has done a 180 and is now saying "realistically" I *don't* own you one. At least he seems to understand that it was just a delusion of his that I did in the first place.

Steve Carroll
Not quite...

Snit
Sure, Steve... that is what happened.

Steve Carroll
In your mind... but you're picking and choosing things to create an alternate reality. "Actual" reality shows I already talked about this:

"I was just holding Snit to the same standard he tries to hold everyone else."

Snit
You asked me why I did not give him an apology,

Steve Carroll
Yes, that was *one* of the things I did... and I *also* wrote:

"I was just holding Snit to the same standard he tries to hold everyone else."

Are you beginning to see how the google record really *won't* disappear even though you desperately need it to? LOL! See... it won't let you pick and choose;)

Snit
and when asked why you thought I should you did a complete 180 and claimed I did not.

Steve Carroll
No 180s here... but I did explain the reason I wrote it... which you are fighting very hard to pretend didn't happen;)

Snit
You even specified that I should not "realistically",

Steve Carroll
Of course, the standards you use aren't realistic... they are double standards. When I said you shouldn't "realistically" owe him an apology I meant there was no *real* reason for you to apologize. Did that confuse you? I did explain why I wrote what I wrote... a thing you are dead set against reading despite quoting every other word I wrote (what? you thought I didn't notice?).

Snit
which offset it from your previous delusions.

Steve Carroll
What you are calling my "previous delusions" amount to you using double standards... a thing you are very well known for. It's one of the many reasons you are the most kill-filed person in the history of this newsgroup. Of course, there must be times where even you are coherent enough to grasp this fact. Now...retaining it for any length of time... that gets trickier for you, I'm sure.

Snit
Below you even explain what delusion you were having:

Steve Carroll
As I stated above and you prove here, you picking and choosing what I've written to fulfill your agenda. Apparently you're too stupid to realize how stupid you were for so openly admitting to it. But hey... that's what makes you ... you;)

Snit
Excellent

I know... I hit the tube on the cap here;)

-- "Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD" - Snit "Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls like myself" - Snit