Re: Apple Ad debate

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Apple Ad debate
FromSteve Carroll
Date07/04/2006 00:31 (07/03/2006 16:31)
Message-ID<noone-04F69F.16315103072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>
FollowupsSandman (8h & 57m)

In article <mr-395BE5.22291203072006@individual.net>, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <noone-6BDFA9.14224703072006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>, Steve Carroll <noone@nowhere.net>wrote:

Snit
What makes you think my "persona" is any different in other groups?

Sandman
I don't. I offered it as an explanation. Another reason could be that they are more tolerant towards trolls in your other groups.

Steve Carroll
And another reason could be that Snit is lying.

Sandman
Yeah, well, that goes without saying. I meant to give reasons that are less likely than lying, but still possible. :)

Personally, I think the rigors of dealing with a small child have gotten to Snit. Notice how he is pretty far off the deep end the last 6 months or so?

-- "Heck, OS X is not even partially based on FreeBSD" - Snit "Sandman and Carroll are running around trying to crucify trolls like myself" - Snit

Sandman (8h & 57m)