Message-ID<C0CE99C2.53C7B%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>
FollowupsSteve Carroll (13m)
Sandman (2h & 10m)

"Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>stated in post mr-3C3CF5.15470203072006@individual.net on 7/3/06 6:47 AM:

Sandman
In article <C0CE52F2.53C31%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>, Snit <SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>wrote:

Wally
Note how Snit chooses not to argue against any of the points made above!

Snit
You lie, above. I state the truth, which you run from. But since you beg me to, I shall focus specifically on your one lie, above, and ignore the others for a moment:

1) you claim I contradicted myself and that this lead me to question someone else's (your) honesty.

Your claim is a complete and utter lie. One, the only "contradiction" I had in any post was a comment I made in error and corrected moments later in a follow up post (as you quote, above), and, of course, that error has *nothing* to do with my pointing out what a liar you are. Not only are you acting as though my honest admission of error was a *bad* thing, you are trying to use my being honest as an obfuscation of your clear and unambiguous lie. In doing so, Wally, you are piling your lies higher.

Sandman
Reading the above, I smile a bit and try to imagine how it is to be a troll like you Snit. Where everything has to be an argument.

Isn't it funny that Wally, Steve Carroll, Elizabot and a whole slew of other people that you call troll only are called trolls and liar by you, on a regular basis?

I mean, sure, we're called liars/trolls now and then even by others (and has been shown, often by other people that have an almost Snit-like network of people around them that identify them as trolls as well: Josh McKee, Mayor, Edwin, and so on). But even considering this, neither of us are in a situation where we are being called trolls and/or liars ALL THE TIME by several people in several threads.

Isn't that funny? I mean, it's doubly funny when you work so hard to try to deny that you are a troll because - I'm assuming - being a troll would detract from some kind of imaginary credibility you think you have. If you admit you're a troll, this imagianry credibility (which, by the way, only you think you have) will be lost.

The fact that so many has you killfiled, and so many calls you a troll is of no concern to you. You just claim they all are trolls back and think you have logic on your side. Hehe :)

All that babbling from you, Wally, and you fail to comment on the topic in question - your lies. Why is that?

The ad in question: <http://snipurl.com/viruswhatvirus> Quote in question (slowed down): <http://snipurl.com/Slow_Quote> "no no do not be a hero, ***LAST YEAR*** there are 114,000 known viruses for PCs." [emphasis mine, poor grammar Apple's]

1) Wally dishonestly "quoted" the Apple commercial (while blaming others for doing so). He dishonestly denied it state "last year" and "quoted" it as: "no no do not be a hero, actually there are 114,000 known viruses for PC's.........". In his doing so, he used poor grammar (note the "PC's"). This is relevant based on #2:

2) Wally belittled me for honestly quoting the ad's poor grammar. "Really Snit that is stupid even for you! But never let it be said that I would not lend you a helping hand try this.. 'Last year there were................'" Wally further called me ignorant and stupid based on my being honest and quoting the ad correctly.

3) When #2 was pointed out, Wally lied and said my honestly quoting the ad was a form of "support" and "agreement" for its poor grammar. Wally is confusing the concepts of supporting telling the truth (as I did and he failed to do) with supporting the ads use of improper grammar (which I do not).

4) Wally played these games, no doubt, to obfuscate the fact that he dishonestly "quoted" Apple by claiming the ad did not use the phrase "last year". This whole grammar side issue is irrelevant to Wally's initial lie, but he is trying mighty hard to obfuscate it.

Honestly quoting someone is not synonymous with agreeing with their message nor with supporting the use of improper grammar.

How much trolling will Wally do over these facts?

-- ? As of Feb 2006 Apple had no wireless Mighty Mouse ? If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality") ? One can be guilty of a crime but neither tried nor convicted

Steve Carroll (13m)
Sandman (2h & 10m)