Re: Google Copying Apple......

KDT
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromKDT
Date07/03/2014 00:26 (07/02/2014 15:26)
Message-ID<45525567-b01d-4137-8f28-92b1e07493b8@googlegroups.com>
FollowsNashton

Thanks for asking but, she sold it on eBay. It was overheating. ---- So you have your daughter a computer that you had problems with for years and now she has problems with it? You're such a great father....

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
How is your son enjoying his MacBook he bought against your advice?

He hates it. Nothing but problems. The most recent one being the fact that he couldn't change his library in iTunes. ---- So with years of Mac experience you couldn't figure it out?

How is your wife enjoying her iPhone after she threw away the Nokia you tried to push off on her?

In fact, she now has a Lumia 1020. iPhone? What iPhone? ----

The 4, 4s and 5 that you claimed she had. You also said she didn't like the Nokia and went back to the iPhone. Now all of the sudden she likes Winfows Phonea? ---- And how are you enjoying being a bottom-feeding member of the working poor, barely surviving on what you earn and wishing you hadn't moved out of your parents' basement? ---- I'm not the one who gets low mileage leases on cars that I can't afford to buy. I also definitely never dealt with a computer that's gave me problems for years. I don't give my family overheating "pieces of fecking crap" hand me downs. That would be you.

Didn't you hear? <sarcasm>I have a very successful "property management company"</sarcasm>