Re: Google Copying Apple......

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Date06/26/2014 20:18 (06/26/2014 14:18)
Message-ID<loho5h$tgm$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsGary

On 6/26/2014 1:45 PM, Gary wrote:

Gary
On 2014-06-26 12:15:40 +0000, Apple Fan Not said:

Apple Fan Not
On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:21:46 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:

Gary
The following was what Google presented at their IO conference.

Apple Fan Not
Odd that you don't mention a thing about all the iPhone 6 rumors concerning a larger size form. Larger, as in what Samsung and other Android phones have had for years.

I'll bet that if iPhone 6 comes in a 5" form you fanbois will go ga-ga over this Apple innovation.

Gary
Not really unless they do it better but there is no innovation to make a screen bigger, it was never innovation by anyone.

the ipad already had the bigger screen on a mobile device covered.

There were even rumours of a bigger 12" ipad being tested at Apple.

Samsung heard it and followed that rumour up with a 12inch tablet.

Sooooo, Samsung basically copied an an Apple vaporware product? WOW! NEAT....

It just goes to show that other company's are not doing anything new and different to anyone else.

Apple are the only company in that area pushing ideas and moving things forward.

Like fuck they are...:-D

Will be interesting to see if Google come out with a new programming language……would not suprise me.

And what of it if they do? It's not like it wouldn't be a natural evolution for them, given Google's trade is heavily dependant on the web. Doing so would hardly be copying Apple any more than Apple' copying other's languages when they developed swift.

-- my favorite company is *anybody* NOT >Apple<!