Re: Google Copying Apple......

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromAlan Baker
Date07/01/2014 06:19 (06/30/2014 21:19)
Message-ID<lotcs4$1rh$1@news.datemas.de>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (1m) > Alan Baker

On 2014-07-01 04:15:01 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
"A few weasel word"? A "Few"(meaning more than one) is contradicted by the singular "Weasle word". You really are syntactically challenged aren't you?

Alan Baker
"s".

Happens when you think more quickly than you can type.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
At least you admit it. I do the same thing myself....a *lot*.

If you follow along, you'll find that I don't lie.

Alan Baker
Not a problem for you I'm sure.

The Galaxy Note 8 was designed as a phablet.

No reply?

You were supposed to supply some other criteria besides screen size that it didn't meet, but you punked out on that, too.

Well?

Well?

"But there are other defining parameters which it doesn't meet either."