Re: Google Copying Apple......

Gary
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromGary
Date06/27/2014 07:11 (06/27/2014 06:11)
Message-ID<53acfced$0$14036$c3e8da3$9181c375@news.astraweb.com>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (4h & 4m)

On 2014-06-26 18:30:59 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

Lloyd E Parsons

Gary
On 2014-06-26 12:15:40 +0000, Apple Fan Not said:

Apple Fan Not
On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:21:46 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:

Gary
The following was what Google presented at their IO conference.

Apple Fan Not
Odd that you don't mention a thing about all the iPhone 6 rumors concerning a larger size form. Larger, as in what Samsung and other Android phones have had for years.

I'll bet that if iPhone 6 comes in a 5" form you fanbois will go ga-ga over this Apple innovation.

Gary
Not really unless they do it better but there is no innovation to make a screen bigger, it was never innovation by anyone.

Lloyd E Parsons
For me, not even then. I like the size of my iPhone 5 and if I were to get a different phone, I'd still want that size regardless of OS.

Gary
the ipad already had the bigger screen on a mobile device covered.

Lloyd E Parsons
Kind of a bullshit remark Gary. Tablets weren't and aren't the subject of the thread.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Agreed. comparing tablets to say, phablets is kind of bogus, considering the larger screensizes was indeed innovative given at the time of early phablets, screen sizes in the 5"+ range were rather uncommon, and virtually non existant if not for the limitations in screen production sizes themselves at the time.

Gary
There were even rumours of a bigger 12" ipad being tested at Apple.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
bogus, conflated comparison.

Lloyd E Parsons
Yeah, and MS brought out a bigger SurfacePro. What's your point?

Gary
Samsung heard it and followed that rumour up with a 12inch tablet.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Their 12" tablet was under development long before there was even a

Lloyd E Parsons
rumor< of an an Apple 12" tablet.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
You're really hung up on this chasing vaporware thing, arenchya, Gawwwweeeeee?

Really?

Prove it Flint?

Lloyd E Parsons
Facts not in evidence, just your usual pom-pom waving.

Gary
It just goes to show that other company's are not doing anything new and different to anyone else.

Apple are the only company in that area pushing ideas and moving things forward.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Really?

Show us where & when Apple pushed the idea of:

* a transformer tablet with a keyboard dock

* a phablet smartphone with full wacom stylus support

* a smartwatch (hint: it still ain't here yet)

* a google glass type of wearable

* A 7" tablet form factor, which just about everyone(including Microsoft) has BUT Apple has already done at least two iterations of already...

Gary
Will be interesting to see if Google come out with a new programming language……would not suprise me.

Lloyd E Parsons
You need to work on your use of English, your tenses are all over the place.

And you need to get your head out of Tim Cook's ass while you're at it.