Re: Google Copying Apple......

Alan Baker
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromAlan Baker
Date06/30/2014 16:59 (06/30/2014 07:59)
Message-ID<lortvm$v96$1@news.datemas.de>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (1h & 16m) > Alan Baker

On 2014-06-30 11:08:41 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
On 6/30/2014 2:16 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
On 2014-06-29 14:32:09 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

Alan Baker
On 2014-06-29 03:48:23 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

Alan Baker
On 2014-06-27 20:18:21 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

Gary

Lloyd E Parsons

Gary
On 2014-06-26 12:15:40 +0000, Apple Fan Not said:

Apple Fan Not
On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:21:46 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:

The following was what Google presented at their IO conference.

Odd that you don't mention a thing about all the iPhone 6 rumors concerning a larger size form. Larger, as in what Samsung and other Android phones have had for years.

I'll bet that if iPhone 6 comes in a 5" form you fanbois will go ga-ga over this Apple innovation.

Gary
Not really unless they do it better but there is no innovation to make a screen bigger, it was never innovation by anyone.

Lloyd E Parsons
For me, not even then. I like the size of my iPhone 5 and if I were to get a different phone, I'd still want that size regardless of OS.

Gary
the ipad already had the bigger screen on a mobile device covered.

Lloyd E Parsons
Kind of a bullshit remark Gary. Tablets weren't and aren't the subject of the thread.

Gary
It's not bullshit, the ipad already had a bigger screen on a mobile device, therefore it's not inventive or innovative to make a phone screen slightly bigger.

There was no special imagination bulb that was needed to try a bigger screen on a phone, there

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Yes there was. The need to be able to actually view streaming content in a more immersive manner than the teeny weeny iphone screen allowed.....

Alan Baker
You think that it takes a lot of imagination to realize that a larger screen will give a better viewing experience?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
No, it just took imagination to actually realize a larger screen than what Steve Jobs could imagine for an iPhone....

Alan Baker
Again: really?

You're seriously claiming that Apple wanted to do a larger screen, but couldn't manage it?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
No, I'm saying your overlord Jobs wouldn't >allow< larger screens because he lacked the imagination to do so.

Reading is fundamental.

Alan Baker
Indeed it is.

What did you mean by "realize" in the context of your original statement. Let's see if you can rewrite it in coherent fashion to match your new claim...

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
If you weren't sure as to my original context, perhaps you shouldn't have put your foot in your mouth commenting on it, in your usual nit picky fashion and fucking ASKED for contexc clarification....*idiot*.

I AM sure as to your original context. To "realize" in that context means:

'3 (usu. be realized) give actual or physical form to: the stage designs have been beautifully realized.'