Re: Google Copying Apple......

-hh
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
From-hh
Date07/02/2014 11:47 (07/02/2014 02:47)
Message-ID<efca3448-1a4e-4c38-8992-cd4356bdf386@googlegroups.com>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 4:29:33 AM UTC-4, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
On 7/1/2014 9:43 PM, -hh wrote:

-hh
Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
[...] This is exactly why I'm beginning not to give a rat's ass what you think.

-hh
Unfortunately, your actions reveal your words to be a lie.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Between all the rush to judgenments, impguning motives, and your stuffed shirt stodginess, I grow tired of your nonsense.

-hh
No, you are tired of being reminded that you're acting like a hypocrite... ...and furthermore, you know that it is true.

[...]

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Fuck you....

-hh
No thanks: I gave at the office ;-)

[...]

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Take some of the stuffing out of yer shirt diarhea lips... Fuck you hh....

-hh
Now just what is it that we see on our screens? Just a sore loser who lost his temper.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Look, I haven't called you habeeb ever since I apologized for it. Did you ever even acknowledge the apology? Moooooooooooooooooooo.

Cite to the apology's acknowledgement:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/wWPePPM0fDk/3Yx0ljAhq60J>

All you've done is sit here and whine over me having bested you on points of logic argument.

These 'logic' points were "Fuck you" and "Fuck you hh", right?

Sorry, but trying to repeat a lie doesn't make it true.

-hh