Re: Google Copying Apple......

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Date07/01/2014 21:01 (07/01/2014 15:01)
Message-ID<lov0i2$309$1@dont-email.me>
Follows-hh
Followups-hh (1h & 46m) > Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

On 7/1/2014 10:06 AM, -hh wrote:

-hh
Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
-hh wrote:

-hh
Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
By portability/carryability, I also mean being able to carry it hip holstered with a belt clip/holster. Show me the belt clip/holster made for an iPad mini No? I thought not....

-hh
Previously posted hours ago: <http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/belt-clip-case-for-ipad-mini_883571331.html> <http://www.amazon.com/Belt-Clip-Apple-Device-covered/dp/B00HCPQWAI> <http://www.bloghotel.org/decnova/388658/>

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
...show me a belt clip made for it. Betchya can't....

-hh
See above and pony up the appropriate apology for not keeping at least caught up in the thread.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Apologize to >you<?

-hh
Not necessarily. After all, it was the entire group who the obnoxiously superflous post was sent to.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
I only apologized for calling you habeebm aside from that, there'll be no apologies, because you apple fangurls don't know how to accept an admission of error or apologies gracefully....

-hh
So in other words, because you're _afraid_ that no one else will ever apologize for errors (even though I just apologized yesterday to Lloyd),

What do you want? A brownie point for something I never even read.

Forget it. I apologized for calling you habeeeb, If that wasn't fucking good enough, _too_bad_.

you're going to refuse

to be accountable for your own actions. How ... Classy!

Thank you...

-hh

What's to apologize for? Lemme guess, this is an exercize on our part in order to forcably extraxt an apology for a non-offense.

-- my favorite company is *anybody* BUT >Apple<!