Re: Google Copying Apple......

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Date07/01/2014 06:25 (07/01/2014 00:25)
Message-ID<lotd7n$7kv$6@dont-email.me>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (4m) > Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

On 7/1/2014 12:21 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
On 2014-07-01 04:20:35 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
On 7/1/2014 12:19 AM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
On 2014-07-01 04:15:01 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
"A few weasel word"? A "Few"(meaning more than one) is contradicted by the singular "Weasle word". You really are syntactically challenged aren't you?

Alan Baker
"s".

Happens when you think more quickly than you can type.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
At least you admit it. I do the same thing myself....a *lot*.

Alan Baker
If you follow along, you'll find that I don't lie.

Not a problem for you I'm sure.

The Galaxy Note 8 was designed as a phablet.

No reply?

You were supposed to supply some other criteria besides screen size that it didn't meet, but you punked out on that, too.

Well?

Well?

"But there are other defining parameters which it doesn't meet either."

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
one handed holding and operation.

Alan Baker
That's ONE parameter, and I think you made it up after your earlier statement.

That's TWO parameters: holding<1>and operation<2>. Whether or not I just made it up is irrelevant. It is both a valid and applicable criteria...

-- my favorite company is *anybody* BUT >Apple<!