Re: Google Copying Apple......

-hh
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
From-hh
Date07/01/2014 16:06 (07/01/2014 07:06)
Message-ID<642948c8-987a-4e13-811a-ffd11bb8a2c3@googlegroups.com>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (4h & 54m) > -hh

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
-hh wrote:

-hh
Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
By portability/carryability, I also mean being able to carry it hip holstered with a belt clip/holster. Show me the belt clip/holster made for an iPad mini No? I thought not....

-hh
Previously posted hours ago: <http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/belt-clip-case-for-ipad-mini_883571331.html> <http://www.amazon.com/Belt-Clip-Apple-Device-covered/dp/B00HCPQWAI> <http://www.bloghotel.org/decnova/388658/>

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
...show me a belt clip made for it. Betchya can't....

-hh
See above and pony up the appropriate apology for not keeping at least caught up in the thread.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Apologize to >you<?

Not necessarily. After all, it was the entire group who the obnoxiously superflous post was sent to.

I only apologized for calling you habeebm aside from that, there'll be no apologies, because you apple fangurls don't know how to accept an admission of error or apologies gracefully....

So in other words, because you're _afraid_ that no one else will ever apologize for errors (even though I just apologized yesterday to Lloyd), you're going to refuse to be accountable for your own actions. How ... Classy!

-hh