Re: Google Copying Apple......

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Date07/02/2014 02:00 (07/01/2014 20:00)
Message-ID<lovi30$32h$1@dont-email.me>
Follows-hh
Followups-hh (1h & 42m) > Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy

On 7/1/2014 4:47 PM, -hh wrote:

-hh
Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
-hh wrote:

-hh
Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
...aside from that, there'll be no apologies, because you apple fangurls don't know how to accept an admission of error or apologies gracefully....

-hh
So in other words, because you're _afraid_ that no one else will ever apologize for errors (even though I just apologized yesterday to Lloyd),

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
What do you want?

-hh
Oh, I've already achieved what I want.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
A brownie point for something I never even read.

-hh
Well that's clearly an untruth, given the anger which follows.

Oh riiiight. Like you can see what I see on my screen. This is exactly why I'm beginning not to give a rat's ass what you think. Between all the rush to judgenments, impguning motives, and your stuffed shirt stodginess, I grow tired of your nonsense.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Forget it. I apologized for calling you habeeeb, If that wasn't fucking good enough, _too_bad_.

-hh
you're going to refuse to be accountable for your own actions. How ... Classy!

You have a way of totally ignoring an apology already given and coming back with yet another stodgey reply. Fuck you....

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Thank you...

What's to apologize for? Lemme guess, this is an exercize on our part in order to forcably extraxt an apology for a non-offense.

-hh
Not at all: the point was simply to make sure that you wouldn't "accidentally" overlook for a second (or third) time how your claims were being factually corrected.

Like it's your job to oversee what I overlook and do not.

Take some of the stuffing out of yer shirt diarhea lips...

-hh

Fuck you hh....

-- my favorite company is *anybody* BUT >Apple<!