Re: Google Copying Apple......

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Date07/06/2014 18:19 (07/06/2014 12:19)
Message-ID<lpbsul$bb2$4@dont-email.me>
FollowsAlan Baker
FollowupsAlan Baker (4m)

On 7/6/2014 12:17 PM, Alan Baker wrote:

Alan Baker
On 2014-07-06 16:13:40 +0000, Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy said:

KDT
And how did I exclude the Galaxy note 8? I said it was not a

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
phablet<, not that it wasn't a phone.

KDT
----- Well *you* can define it however you wish but every majors review site is calling it a phablet.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
If only because Samsung mistakenly coopted the term for a

KDT
tablet<

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
of theirs....

Alan Baker
Sorry, but you appear to be saying that you get to decide what Samsung calls its products...

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
no, but I do get to >reject< them as phablets....

Alan Baker
No, Fanboy. You don't.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Actually, I do. It's *my* money and I can vote against them and reject them as phablets by not spending it on one of your tablet phones....

Alan Baker
No, Fanboy: you don't get to define what terms in common usage mean.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
And show me ONE time where Apple refers to an ipad mini w/a VOIP app as a 'phablet'. Betchya can't....

well?

Alan Baker
Well what?

It's a straw man.

I've never claimed the iPad is a phablet.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
You're dodging now... :-D

Alan Baker
Nope.

I have never claimed that I think the iPad is a phablet.

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
But you did claim there was no difference between an iPad with a VOIP app (ala skype) and a phone and both you and karl kept goal post moving by conflating ipads with voip apps as phablets...

Alan Baker
No. I claimed that if SOMEONE ELSE was being consistent in HIS argument, then HE must consider the iPad a phablet.

I realize that I've used words and you don't understand that words have meanings, so go ask for help in understanding what I just wrote from SOMEBODY, please!

teehheeeheeehheeehe! Pedal harder, Anal!

-- my favorite company is *anybody* BUT >Apple<!