Re: Google Copying Apple......

Puffin Killer
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
FromPuffin Killer
Date06/29/2014 19:17 (06/29/2014 13:17)
Message-ID<lophnq$adp$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsGary
FollowupsGary (2d & 3m) > Puffin Killer

"Gary" wrote in message news:53b04522$0$1512$c3e8da3$40cdd511@news.astraweb.com...

On 2014-06-29 10:38:37 +0000, Nashton said:

Gary
On 2014-06-28 6:48 PM, Puffin Killer wrote:

Nashton

Puffin Killer

Gary
On 2014-06-26 12:15:40 +0000, Apple Fan Not said:

Nashton
On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:21:46 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:

Gary
The following was what Google presented at their IO conference.

Nashton
Odd that you don't mention a thing about all the iPhone 6 rumors concerning a larger size form. Larger, as in what Samsung and other Android phones have had for years.

I'll bet that if iPhone 6 comes in a 5" form you fanbois will go ga-ga over this Apple innovation.

Gary
Not really unless they do it better but there is no innovation to make a screen bigger, it was never innovation by anyone.

Puffin Killer
You moronic clod.

A bigger screen means engineering optimizations, such as balancing battery life and size of screen, durability of materials and not to mention that Samsung has been trouncing Apple in resolution and screen quality for along time now.

Innovation? You bet.

If i increase the size of my window in my hallway at home that would be innovation on my part then nashton right?

Great.

Gary
Actually, no. But if you read a few books and learned how to spell, it would be an improvement.

subject switch….shocker.

Next time you enter a conversation try writing down what you plan to say so when it comes time to post in a thread it looks like you did go to school.

Hmmmmm.....looks like he struck a nerve.

But in reality, when you post, it appears that an idiot is doing the work.

FYI: those who have an IQ between 0 and 25 are idiots; IQs between 26 and 50 are considered imbeciles; and those who have an IQ between 51 and 70 are considered morons.

Yep, idiot.

Were you born that way, or did your parents try to smother you? Perhaps mommy dropped you on your head? Or was it, too many bad drugs?

Even the Apple shills distance themselves from you, Idiot.

Gary (2d & 3m) > Puffin Killer