Re: Google Copying Apple......

-hh
SubjectRe: Google Copying Apple.....Almost as bad as Samsung
From-hh
Date07/01/2014 22:47 (07/01/2014 13:47)
Message-ID<0c436f1f-74a1-4a07-82e9-9a010f29378d@googlegroups.com>
FollowsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
FollowupsHarry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy (3h & 12m) > -hh

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
-hh wrote:

-hh
Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy wrote:

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
...aside from that, there'll be no apologies, because you apple fangurls don't know how to accept an admission of error or apologies gracefully....

-hh
So in other words, because you're _afraid_ that no one else will ever apologize for errors (even though I just apologized yesterday to Lloyd),

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
What do you want?

Oh, I've already achieved what I want.

A brownie point for something I never even read.

Well that's clearly an untruth, given the anger which follows.

Forget it. I apologized for calling you habeeeb, If that wasn't fucking good enough, _too_bad_.

-hh
you're going to refuse to be accountable for your own actions. How ... Classy!

Harry Mudd the Anti-Fanboy
Thank you... What's to apologize for? Lemme guess, this is an exercize on our part in order to forcably extraxt an apology for a non-offense.

Not at all: the point was simply to make sure that you wouldn't "accidentally" overlook for a second (or third) time how your claims were being factually corrected.

-hh